5 gallon sprayer

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figure out your soap ratio on the bottle you currently use. Break down fluid content to fl oz, liters or gallons....etc. See how many it takes takes to fill your tank. (Wouldn't fill your 5 gallon with more than 4 gallons of water, leAves room for more air. I do about 3) Then Just multiply however many bottles it takes by your soap ratio and it should be about right. You will still need to play with it to find the right amount, likely that less soap will be needed then your calculations call for. I use a syringe to accurately measure out my slip. :thumb

Got the sprayer in yesterday and its awesome. Thanks ewf for having awesome prices and service. Tinteastwood if use a syringe to measure it out how much do you use. I'm just looking for a ballpark figure here to start with. Also what can I pump this thing up to? I went to about 40lbs yesterday according to my cheapo air compressor.

I bought my corny tank about 6 years ago for 20 bucks from a restaurant supply store. He had about 50 of them. I bought all the fittings and hose from a company that services bar equipment. An auto valve stem drilled in the top, and the total cost was about 55 dollars.

I put about three and a half gallons of water,and a couple squirts of joy (or whatever you like). My pressure relief valve will blow at about 95 lbs. of pressure. If I don't add pressure it will still last until the water is gone. Pressure will be down to next to nothing, but it will still work.

Archived