2013 LS460L

Guest nellc_tint

Guest nellc_tint

Wow. Front door panels took a few to figure out but easy to get off once I found the last hidden screw behind the pull handle cover. A little tricky to put back on. All the windows are super super sticky. Roll up side channels are really deep as well. Fronts werent bad without the panels and sweeps. Rears were typical. But This car put me to the test, big time. Thoughts? What can be done to make the glass not so damn sticky??? The sides were at least workable but the rear window was ridiculous. Despite the window channels, it wasn't the worst except for the "sticky glass".

Any thoughts input would be appreciated.

Thanks all!

Guest nellc_tint

I'm believing so. My solution beaded up pretty bad. I scrubbed the glass about 3 times with a white pad. Some windows wasn't as bad as others. But the rear driver roll up and the rear glass was the worst. I'm guessing there really isn't a fix to this "anti fog" problem.

Guest nellc_tint

Good ideas. Ill give those a shot next go when I cross paths with that again. I've encountered my solution beading some before on other cars and was able to easily adjust and manage with little fight and lightly bumping the film into place. I've never seen anything like this though. It was all I could do to move the tint once it hit the glass.

Adapt and adjust. Every day is a new day. Thanks again

Archived