2014 Corvette Stingray pt deux :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noted Norm, but I dont have anyone around while im working taking pictures of me putting film on the cars. And just like its just a car picture, its just an install picture too, JMO. 

Those cars are incredibly beautiful. How is the interior? I have not had the pleasure of seeing one yet.

The interior is pretty nice. Much more advanced then C6.  

We have worked on a few of these so far. Its going to be a common candidate fro clear bras. And I have to say its a pretty easy install. Removing the factory rocker pieces and covering the entire rocker should be an easy sell as well... not sure why they only did a very small section of it.

There ya go!  It's just an install picture, but it gets the idea out about how you approached the coverage.  There are already thousands of 'just car pictures' of the Stingray, but yours are the only ones I've seen so far with the film going on. 

(At least until I put film on one today)

Can you cover the side marker completely like we do with many of the BMW's without getting debris from the back side? BMW marker is completely sealed so covering it looks great since there are no edges.

Can you cover the side marker completely like we do with many of the BMW's without getting debris from the back side? BMW marker is completely sealed so covering it looks great since there are no edges.

I still trim around them, in case the marker needs (Or the owner wants) to remove them... Like for a smoked look, or if they have them painted, etc...

Archived