Seattle install complete ... whew!!!

Sorry, I didn't see the posts til now, I don't know how some of you guys can get as many posts as you do, between keeping up with my sisters/brothers on FB , emails , etc. by the time I get to TD I'm pooped  :lol

Initially I started with 4 but we were getting in each others way , so 3 worked out best .

Sorry, I didn't see the posts til now, I don't know how some of you guys can get as many posts as you do, between keeping up with my sisters/brothers on FB , emails , etc. by the time I get to TD I'm pooped  :lol

Initially I started with 4 but we were getting in each others way , so 3 worked out best .

Just reverse that order :D

Guest thatsnappyguy

Really nice job for the portfolio indeed.  I have assisted an exterior R/R on a 20 story and it wasn't fun, but man did it prepare me for the rest of the jobs that some would say is "difficult." I think back on that project and there is no possible way to get knocked down by anything now.  :minichuck

Archived