Workmans Comp Category

I don't mind the higher rate due to business growth, it's the reclassification thats tough to deal with. Our accountant does watch out for the owners side.

Howard, with you ratings, can you show me a 1G aileron roll without spilling my beer?

a pleasure to meet you!

I know some pilots that can - but I am not one of them.  I would probably spill your beer and get us into an inverted flat spin, terminating in an NTSB report.  It would not be pretty.  I do believe that aerobatic training can improve any pilot's stick & rudder skills.  I definitely have that on my aeronautical "to-do" list. 

What I work on most is trying to keep the IFR skills sharp.  I have flown my little C172-S into KJFK close to 10 times - IFR.  So I can't do an aileron roll, but I can do a fair job of hand flying an ILS right down to minimums at 200 & 1/2 !

Fly safe.

-Howard

My flight instructor showed me how to do an aileron roll correctly, actually quite easy in a Mooney. A Cessna will be fighting you all the way with the high dihedral in the wing and slower speeds. He made learning to fly easy, "pull back on the yoke and the houses get smaller, push forward and the houses get bigger". easy

I've flown into a few big airports here also, was told by approach on my first one, "do not slow down on final, you have a 700 series on your tail", using the high speed exits at the big airports work. ha

I truly enjoy helicopter. Most fun with my pants on.

I was going to get my instrument ticket, but it's tough to find soup to fly in here in my neck of the woods. Practicing under the hood, I wouldn't feel safe when I would really need it. I have the highest respect for the people that have it, and use it! I bow. 200 with 1/2 mile visibility, Big Pucker factor!

Sorry guys, pilots like to talk flying stuff.

Keep the shiny side up

Archived