Anyone Familiar with Klasse All In One?

Guest dred

I've read about Klasse All In One on another forum  ( Autogeek)

What wax would be recommended to put on over it?

I don't have a DA polisher.  

Any help would be great.........

Guest Mr. Sparkle

I've read about Klasse All In One on another forum  ( Autogeek)

What wax would be recommended to put on over it?

I don't have a DA polisher.  

Any help would be great.........

Klasse all in one is a great product and still maintains a place in my arsenal. Works well by hand but much easier with a DA.  For $100 or so a Griots DA is great bang for your buck

anyway, I like Klasse AIO but hate their 'sealant glaze' which they recommend over it.  Really tough to work with.  I much prefer Blackfire Wet Diamond sealant.  Very easy to apply / remove and I find it works well on top of Klasse AIO.  This combo I use pretty often including my personal truck

Mr. Sparkle,

Thanks for the help here.   I am just " Joe Consumer " but having a new car, I am interested in keeping it looking new.    I will try Blackfire Wet Diamond sealant.  

I go through the carwash weekly, sometimes more.   The carwash uses high pressure spray and rubber cleaning rollers.

The kids love going through the carwash, so sometimes its back to back washes.

***  Here is the question:   Anyone chime in here......    How many time can I go through the carwash before needing to reapply Klasse AIO followed by Blackfire ?

I realize that many on this forum will find using a carwash blasphemous, sacrilegious and profane.   I simply do not have the time to hand wash the car 1-2 x a week with the Mag. Chloride and road dirt and grime.

Thanks in advance......

Klasse is pain to buff off b/c it's acrylic based. It also contains fine abrasives so I'm not sure what's going to happen to your PPF (Is it top coated?).

You can apply a few layers of Blackfire. I used to apply 4 coats on my car :)  

**  Here is the question:   Anyone chime in here......    How many time can I go through the carwash before needing to reapply Klasse AIO followed by Blackfire ? Once beading stops and water clings to the paint ....... time to apply paint sealant again :)

Archived