Slip Tape for Squeegee

Got a roll from interwest yesterday, love it! No need to lube the window with solution before hitting it with the blue max when using this stuff. The squeegees just glide :) no chance of scratches either.

Thank you for the order. Glad you are liking the tape! :thumb

The tape really slid on the film and would be something good, I think, but I don't think it is worth the price they are charging...or at least what Richard said it cost him...I can't seem to find it

In case anyone is wondering, here is the link to this tape on our Interwest Tools website: http://www.interwesttools.com/p-200-squeegee-slip-tape.aspx.

Hey Interwest,  I've tried contacting you guys by email via your website at least three time so far and never get any response..  What's up with that?

Do you guys have an Australian Distributor or can I purchase direct through you?  Got an order ready to go, just need a response.    :hook+tool:  :olfa  :tinttank:  :bottle  :dteeth

"No chances of scratches..." Yep until it gets a speck in it then it will be just like any squeegee blade.

......except it will slide with little/no slip.

and it will still scratch with a "speck" in it rather it slides with "little/no slip" or not....

Hey Interwest,  I've tried contacting you guys by email via your website at least three time so far and never get any response..  What's up with that?

Do you guys have an Australian Distributor or can I purchase direct through you?  Got an order ready to go, just need a response.    :hook+tool:  :olfa  :tinttank:  :bottle  :dteeth

Hey man, sorry about the delayed response. I never got your emails, so I am glad you reached out here. So, to answer your questions, we do not currently have an Australian distributor. I have processed orders for some dealers direct, but the shipping costs can be high unless to order is big enough to justify it. The cost to ship a smaller order and a larger one are unfortunately not that different in shipping costs.

I appologize for no response from us from your requests. That is not typical and I am not sure what may have happened. If you would like to contact me directly to discuss placing an order with us, send me an email at Patric@InterwestDC.com. I would be happy to help you any way that I can.

Hey Interwest, I've tried contacting you guys by email via your website at least three time so far and never get any response.. What's up with that?

Do you guys have an Australian Distributor or can I purchase direct through you? Got an order ready to go, just need a response. :hook+tool::olfa:tinttank::bottle:dteeth

Hey man, sorry about the delayed response. I never got your emails, so I am glad you reached out here. So, to answer your questions, we do not currently have an Australian distributor. I have processed orders for some dealers direct, but the shipping costs can be high unless to order is big enough to justify it. The cost to ship a smaller order and a larger one are unfortunately not that different in shipping costs.

I appologize for no response from us from your requests. That is not typical and I am not sure what may have happened. If you would like to contact me directly to discuss placing an order with us, send me an email at Patric@InterwestDC.com. I would be happy to help you any way that I can.

Thanks Patric! Great customer service. I'll be in touch soon.