That wasn't there when I brought it in.

The complicated factor in all this is social media. These days customers can take to social media to bad mouth a business. Whether you are in the right or not the damage they can do can be quite substantial, especially in smaller towns where there might only be a couple of competitors. Someone googles and finds bad reviews on you then they will call the next place. It sucks but it is a factor businesses have to worry about.

There is a place in the States that does vehicle wrapping. I saw a few pics, so I googled them to check out their site. The first page of google has their website and then the rest of the results are from different review sites (yelp, car forums etc) with very shocking reviews. If you read them you wouldn't go near the business. Fortunately they seem to do well and still get a lot of nice cars through their doors, this may well be due to a saturation of cars or being the sole wrap shop in the area. Still how many customers are they not getting due to such reviews....

Edited by Supreme

Had this women and her young child come in for two front windows on a SUV last year. I drove the vehicle around and did the windows after giving her the keys she drove away and came back within an hour and said she has something for me too see. She started showing me spilled milk or what looked like ice cream in the back seat of her car saying she never saw that before while standing next to her young child I said first of all I did not even open your rear doors. She was under the impression the spray we were using somehow spilled in the back seat I opened my spray bottle and dumped it out in front of her trying to prove that its just water.