Auto Detailing Recomendations

Guest mjv231

Guest mjv231

Hey guys... so learning everything else I am learning is apparently not enough for me... lol so i would also like to learn auto detailing.... would you guys recommend a training or learn on my own? if training, are there any recommendations?

Guest kccartint

The guy in the video above is great for picking up and avoiding mistakes along the way.  Autogeek has a nice selection of videos that cover equipment and products which is very helpful if you are not sure what to buy or use.  Detailing is hard work if done right but something great to have in your list of skills.  Its nice not to have to sub something out if a PPF job needs a quick polish ahead of time.  

forget detailing

great gross profit,  if you do enough it can put ya out of business.   I have tinted in many detail shops,  the two do not go together, 

a professional detailer can complete 3 cars a day average.   with a helper I can tint over ten cars a day.  there are many other products or services you can add that have a much better ROI then detailing.

if you need help crunching the numbers to see if detailing can be profitable for you,  let me know