Armolan Window Films Anybody?

On 11/8/2016 at 4:25 PM, Big tinting said:

garware makes global to

On 11/2/2016 at 3:27 PM, marcinlos said:

It is Garware, India (claim that "made in usa" but made in India, marketed in USA).

The Best film I’ve ever used and has lasted  without color change is the Global qdp .since 05..I have a vehicle parked out in the same spot for 13 years that has global 20% on it..No change in color..In which we know is from garware..I noticed it has a (tang) or orange like smell to it when I first tried it..I notice with the similar smell and feel on the armolan roll I have (Non reflective).. I say if it quacks like one..👍🏽👍🏽 It is....Evidence of Garware...? Maybe?That would be a good thing. I’ll just call and ask I guess..

Most of the Armolan is made by Garware. I have worked with them in a couple countries and think it's a really nice film. Armolan might sell film from different manifacturs in each part of the world, it's above my pay grade :) Huge in Russia with lots of long lasting installs from what I hear.

Great people work the European offices in Germany and the US offices in California imo.

The two ply non reflective film available in the States is my main reference. 

Cheers

On 4/8/2018 at 7:28 PM, flat rock stan said:

Most of the Armolan is made by Garware. I have worked with them in a couple countries and think it's a really nice film. Armolan might sell film from different manifacturs in each part of the world, it's above my pay grade :) Huge in Russia with lots of long lasting installs from what I hear.

Great people work the European offices in Germany and the US offices in California imo.

The two ply non reflective film available in the States is my main reference. 

Cheers

On 4/9/2018 at 6:58 PM, quality tintz said:

Using nr 15 % percent 36 by 100ft rolls alot 150.00 bucks shipping and all try some today!! Hahahahaha ordered roll today!!! Good for low end customers... call diego.or luis!

👍🏽👍🏽!!

16 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

I don't look at it as low end but the price does rock. Diego is a solid guy to work with. Him and I spent a week working together in Germany year before last. Really nice guy.

@Armolan USA

Yes not low end just saying its affordable for us and customers sorry bro...