2002 Firebird

Guest tintmax

Guest tintmanlibby
I haven't seen any comments on the brand of tint used. I'd really like to see somebody install 3M CS without shrinking it. Then I'll be a beliver. Hell I'll even peel my own tint off and do it again just for the hell of it.

ive used huper on alot of them the only place u need to shrink is at the dot matrix at the top there my b 3 fingers up there and that heat work is done on the inside

it's just like you 3m guys to blame the film when its realy the installer

if you know what your doing it doesnt matter what kind of film you use

you might be a hack if you dont know how to do a firebird :shoot2 or you need to be made a beleiver :bling

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent
I haven't seen any comments on the brand of tint used. I'd really like to see somebody install 3M CS without shrinking it. Then I'll be a beliver. Hell I'll even peel my own tint off and do it again just for the hell of it.

ive used huper on alot of them the only place u need to shrink is at the dot matrix at the top there my b 3 fingers up there and that heat work is done on the inside

you might be a hack if you dont know how to do a firebird :lol or you need to be made a beleiver :lol

*popping fingers*

where do I start....

1. my point of the post was, "I'd like to see somebody install without shrinking". You might say the glass has some curve to it.

You have to shrink your huper, so what is the difference?

2. Even non-3M users will say its hard to shrink, takes a while to get use to it, and some would rather use some other brand because its easier to work with.

If I blamed the film, don't you think I'd use another brand?

3. "if you know what u are doing it dosen't matter what film u use"

You can't be serious. Count how many veterin installers use gilla. idiot!

4. I don't know how to tint a firebird?

I just posted I shrunk one in one piece. Isn't that the hard part of the 3 window install?

Guest tintmanlibby

you might be a hack if you dont know how to do a firebird :lol or you need to be made a beleiver :lol

*popping fingers*

where do I start....

1. my point of the post was, "I'd like to see somebody install without shrinking". You might say the glass has some curve to it.

You have to shrink your huper, so what is the difference?

2. Even non-3M users will say its hard to shrink, takes a while to get use to it, and some would rather use some other brand because its easier to work with.

If I blamed the film, don't you think I'd use another brand?

3. "if you know what u are doing it dosen't matter what film u use"

You can't be serious. Count how many veterin installers use gilla. idiot!

4. I don't know how to tint a firebird?

I just posted I shrunk one in one piece. Isn't that the hard part of the 3 window install?

ok really that if you dont want it done with a heat gun puts some elmer's at the dot matrix and it will stick ,firebird camaro's bubble chevys whatever no heat is needed if you work the film correctly

what im saying is no heat work should be done on the out side :lol of these back window's .I also recomend not even locking these rear window down on the outside ,just trim them on the outside. dont make a easy back window hard take your time and listen .

as far as the gilla thing that :lol is workable to ,just because I dont use it doesnt mean I dont know how to :lol

a real pro can make any product work

Archived