having trouble establishing dealer account

Guest IcustomTint

Guest IcustomTint

maN this guys are giving me the run around when i came to collect on their invoice; a nissan i did a back half for telling me i first need to fill out a w9 form as if i was gonna work as an employee for the dealership, i gave them their invoice & warranty card & expected to be cut a check or atleast run a credit charge on them, they say they want to establish an ongoing account with me but this w9 bizzness seems to invasive to me my social security is my tax id for now & i dont feel comfortable forking up that kind of personal information when im only providing a ligit service for them now they holding my cut till i fork out this w9....need advice from u guys is this a typical way to go about setting up an account with these people, whould that be safe?  i dnt know just seems out the norm to me to have ta filll out a w9 i aint applying for no job here maN i'm proving a service for these fuckers!!! any help from you verteran dealer jugglers i could use sum pointers on how to go about it properly.... :hmmm

Archived