Anyone used a 72"

alberts316

Looking to upgrade my 40" dgi to a 72" but didn't know anything about this jaguar plotter.  I know the dgi isn't the top dog, but it never failed me once.  The only issue was size after time.  Can someone give me their opinion on this product OR tell me why I need to try a different brand.

TIA!

I may try one. It fits the budget. I always go graphtec and I know its a no name but I need 72" and dont have 9 grand disposable. XPEL sells em so people have to be using them.

Even internet reveiws are pretty much non existent.

Let me know if you do. I have the same thoughts on getting one. I've had a DGI 40" for 8+ years and never had an issue that couldn't be solved with a phone call.  I know they are not a graphtec or roland, but it has always worked for me.

Spend the money on name brand. I have a 40 inch Jaguar 3 years old and had nothing but problems with tracking and shooting film through the plotter

it has wasted lots of film and time... I admit some was user era but mostly the plotters. Try a leasing service low down payment and write it off. I'm waiting on my new leased Graphtec Fc8600 42 inch to arrived next week. so time to learn all over again..  Gcc stands for Good China Company I believe,

I wouldn't down play the DGI just because it's not widely used. It takes a bit of searching to get info on them. I have a 40inch and just snagged a 60 that was in the classifieds here a few weeks back just to have a back up.When you start to find and talk with people that are versed in them ,you will find out they may be the tank of plotters. Everyone I have talked to that uses/sells them says the same thing. "They just never break down". If you look what they sold for new you will see they are not cheap. In the tint would most came from computer cut/Solar Guard. I think people are weary of them because it is not the most widely use in the tint market. But I like that, it keeps the price low in the used market.

Archived