Anyone used a 72"

alberts316

Well I am going to try one. I understand that the guy a few post up said he had a bad experience but I have called and talked to a friend that services all plotters and says he has sold quite a few and they break as much as graphtec and roland not very often.

I also have spoken with Tom @Xpel and he seems confident in the GCC Jaguar as well.

I have used graphtec, summa, roland, and Mimaki cutters. They all have somthing I dont like. Ultimately if I hate the cutter I should know within the first 48-72 hours and any reputable company should work with me to get me traded up into another brand.

@alberts316 I will let you know my opinion in a few days. If it goes well I am in Pueblo you could always come check it out if ya wanted.

Well I am going to try one. I understand that the guy a few post up said he had a bad experience but I have called and talked to a friend that services all plotters and says he has sold quite a few and they break as much as graphtec and roland not very often.

I also have spoken with Tom @Xpel and he seems confident in the GCC Jaguar as well.

I have used graphtec, summa, roland, and Mimaki cutters. They all have somthing I dont like. Ultimately if I hate the cutter I should know within the first 48-72 hours and any reputable company should work with me to get me traded up into another brand.

@alberts316 I will let you know my opinion in a few days. If it goes well I am in Pueblo you could always come check it out if ya wanted.

Sweet.  Keep me in the loop.  I have to go to Denver on the last two weekends of the month, so maybe I will make the trek south to see you.  

I got cold feet from lack of feedback and am waiting. I am however taking the xpel course in about 3 weeks and maybe they will have one running that I can check out. Not sure but it would be nice. If I do pull the trigger then I'll post here first.

I've just recently bought a 72" Jaguar. It plots just fine. It was easy to set up & the 6 rollers mean the film doesn't wander about like my older Graphtec has started to do. I'm mainly cutting PPF. So far so good. Now if Xpel will just make me 72" rolls I can max this baby out & do single cut, no stretch Macan & F12 hoods.

I've just recently bought a 72" Jaguar. It plots just fine. It was easy to set up & the 6 rollers mean the film doesn't wander about like my older Graphtec has started to do. I'm mainly cutting PPF. So far so good. Now if Xpel will just make me 72" rolls I can max this baby out & do single cut, no stretch Macan & F12 hoods.

hey man if your around can you throw us your number i'd like to chat about this plotter!!!! cheers

Archived