3M rep comes in with new ppf...SCOTCHGARD PRO

As I stated in my first post I would give more time to work with Pro Series. Again only my opinion. shortly after my first visit they came back with updated film. I worked a lot of diferrent solutions(gels, two bottle and one bottle) All three methods worked with less alcohol used then recommended. Distilled or filtered water preferred. best success with distilled. For those who care and install it. I install in Florida so maybe different than you. This is only baseline, so adjust to your feel of install.

As another member said "60 inch roll is here." They had it at 2014 IWFA in Baltimore and I am sure it will be at SEMA this year.

I still say it is one of the clearer films out right now. The low friction surface energy that repels stains and stractches are excellent. Low profile crosscut (visiable leading edge) and lastly ease of install and learning curve. Later than I wanted but it is here and a real competitor in the market.

Any installer who has used more than one film knows they all respond diferrently to solutions, squeeges and techniques. Gone are the days of PVC films. Most of us are at the top of our local market and care about the industry.

Just one installers thought!!!! 

Just installed my first piece of 3m's latest revision of the film. The topcoat is smoking from an installation standpoint but it does have slightly more texture than Suntek. I would say the topcoat looks similar to Xpel Ultimate. One other thing I really really like is the adhesive in terms of installation. It is more prone to stress marks than Suntek though. 

It was installed on a 2014 Cayenne bumper. Installation-wise, I think I may like it better than Suntek. Suntek wins on looks though.