People are pigs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Told custy to come back when he had cleaned the car out. The backseats and floor was all full of clothing, empty bottles etc. Doesnt people have any shame?? 
And to top it all.. when I was about to clean and install on right back door.... the freaking window would'nt go down... the wires weren't attached.... :facepalm2  asked me if I could do it anyway... uhm, NO. Told him to come back when he had fixed the window or come by with the window piece.. 

post-36832-0-16500300-1424857026_thumb.j

Told custy to come back when he had cleaned the car out. The backseats and floor was all full of clothing, empty bottles etc. Doesnt people have any shame?? 

And to top it all.. when I was about to clean and install on right back door.... the freaking window would'nt go down... the wires weren't attached.... :facepalm2  asked me if I could do it anyway... uhm, NO. Told him to come back when he had fixed the window or come by with the window piece.. 

attachicon.gif11026368_10155222684610177_435022322_n.jpg

They might have kept the trash back there to use as cheap sound deadening material!  :lol

And to top it all.. when I was about to clean and install on right back door.... the freaking window would'nt go down... the wires weren't attached.... :facepalm2 asked me if I could do it anyway... uhm, NO. Told him to come back when he had fixed the window or come by with the window piece..

attachicon.gif11026368_10155222684610177_435022322_n.jpg

They might have kept the trash back there to use as cheap sound deadening material! :lol

Haha its dynatrash

Wow that's pretty bad that you guys think of your customers that way.

so there cars are a miss would it be to much to help them clean some of there stuff.or vacuum it out for them .you guys have the right to complain.you don't have a right to past judgment on anyone.

eveytime I check out shop owners. I only here the worst of how bad people are .why don't you close your doors if you hate the people that want you service.its a joke and you should be ashamed .

I went to move a car seat once and it ripped the seat because of the how long it had been sitting in pure filth.    :facepalm

Had an R&R once, that turned into just an R because of "fleas" . I did the removal with a tarp over the rear seat and hat rack because there were fleas all over the place :facepalm2  She tried to tell me she didn't have fleas. So I picked one off my leg and showed it to her.  True story.  She stood there in awe and never returned after I told her I wouldn't continue until she had it detailed and sprayed for bugs.   :wrong

And then there are the customers OR just people who are just plain gross.....who ask to borrow your restroom and leave it looking like a bio-hazard area that needs an Hazmat  team just to get it sanitized.  

I see no one passing any kind of judgement, just venting and telling true stories about their nasty customers.  Amazing that the people who do all of the name calling and belittling of everyone else, seem to have this "holy than thou" attitude, like this has never happened to them.  Jeez  

Alright who posted the pictures of shadebyblades car? :lol

I'm kidding but seriously though I find it disrespectful when someone brings their car in and it's a pigsty, knowing you'll be working in their car.

You wouldn't go to the dentist without brushing your teeth for a week, then chewing on some caramel while waiting for the dentist to examin your teeth would you?

Besides its not like anyone has named any names. Just expressing our dissatisfaction with dirty customer cars.

No matter your trade you have the right to do it in a safe manner.

When someone shows up with Biohazard factor 11 you have the right to refuse.

I have shown up to do work on glass in a hospital.

I asked what the "funny stains" were on the glass and wall were. I was told the patients like to get attention by smearing "protein" :barf

The hospital sent a team down to deal with it before I touched anything.

Wow that's pretty bad that you guys think of your customers that way.

so there cars are a miss would it be to much to help them clean some of there stuff.or vacuum it out for them .you guys have the right to complain.you don't have a right to past judgment on anyone.

eveytime I check out shop owners. I only here the worst of how bad people are .why don't you close your doors if you hate the people that want you service.its a joke and you should be ashamed .

I'm not a shop owner and do not want to service customers like that! I guess you don't mind. So if you brought your car into a shop like some of the pictures shared and the person working on your car cleaned it out you would be ok with that? You wouldn't take it the wrong way that basically the person is calling you a pig? What would happen if you cleaned out their car and something came up missing besides a bunch of garbage and they blamed you for stealing?

Archived