3M, Johnson, or MaXpro????

Guest THEGMAN185

I've been a big advocate of the 3M CS for many years. A lot of tinters don't like it because they think it's difficult to use. So if you're going for the CS film, make sure you also go for a quality installer.

Maxpro is a very VERY new film to the Australian marketplace THEGMAN185. How do you know so much about it? I'd be willing to go out on a limb here and say that many of the members of this forum haven't even SEEN a Maxpro film yet.

You did a lot of reading here on what we discuss before posting so you obviously do your research. Have you heard or read any testimonials on Maxpro films? Know anyone that has it on their car? What can you tell us about it? [emoji16]

spoke to 1 of my competitors this week he said he tryed Maxpro and said it was just like Suntek to install/shrink but has the worst colour he has ever seen in a window film, said I could go get some off him if I want think ill pass .

I am a fan of Johnsons Silhouette. I have used it for 12 years now and my mentor for around 20 years. I have seen several vehicles I have done over 10 years ago that look as good as they did the day they were tinted and that is in this tropical Florida climate. It is a little too reflective for some peoples taste. I also like Johnson's Marathon line. its not quite as reflective and matches up better with factory tinted glass. I have all the confidence in the world in Silhouette film after thousands of installs. I cannot comment on the other films listed because I have never used them. Good luck on your decision.

Guest THEGMAN185

Dude. CS is only $70 more????

Just $70? Take it!

Only ever heard bad things about maxpro but you seem to be looking for some type of excuse to cheap out.....

You don't need our permission to buy cheap %&$#.

But it's not our recommendation

Definitely do not want to cheap out... Why else would I get on a forum like this???

I want the best installer with the best product.

I just wanted to make sure the extra $70 was worth it.

I will throw this out there.....how does solarguard compare to 3M?

Dude. CS is only $70 more????

Just $70? Take it!

Only ever heard bad things about maxpro but you seem to be looking for some type of excuse to cheap out.....

You don't need our permission to buy cheap %&$#.

But it's not our recommendation

Definitely do not want to cheap out... Why else would I get on a forum like this???

I want the best installer with the best product.

I just wanted to make sure the extra $70 was worth it.

I will throw this out there.....how does solarguard compare to 3M?

When you are talking about 3M, Express Window Films, SolarGard, Johnson's, Llumar - they are our industry leaders and all make top quality products that you will not be disappointed with and will offer iron clad warranties.

There are many other suppliers out there also - maybe not with the pedigree of the above listed though.

Film comes in a box, find a top quality shop and guaranteed they will also be using top quality product.

I am a fan of Johnsons Silhouette. I have used it for 12 years now and my mentor for around 20 years. I have seen several vehicles I have done over 10 years ago that look as good as they did the day they were tinted and that is in this tropical Florida climate. It is a little too reflective for some peoples taste. I also like Johnson's Marathon line. its not quite as reflective and matches up better with factory tinted glass. I have all the confidence in the world in Silhouette film after thousands of installs. I cannot comment on the other films listed because I have never used them. Good luck on your decision.

I've used a lot of SP35 in the past and so has a mate of mine and we have found that rear screens due to their exposure angle to the sun have crucified this product leading to redos.

To their credit not once have the local arm of JWF ever not failed in compensation to us tinters. :thumb

Devil