3M, Johnson, or MaXpro????

Guest THEGMAN185

Guest Masters Tinter over 65

I have been using Llumar and Sunteck along with many other companies mentioned for 28 years. Problem with all film companies one ROLL NUMBER at a time. Each company had best film to crap film. Bad runs happen EVERYWHERE AND EVERY COMPANY. It is up to you to buy by your CHOICE. Bad choice can lead to many REDO JOBS NOT GOOD.   Now for a FACT from using carbon and hybrid. Carbon is NOT USER FRIENDLY, If you are a one company user trying this will drive you nuts. Using TOO MUCH HEAT to nail a finger, crease or side YOU MUST BE CAREFUL.  On the rear window on applying and working on rear the tint fingers POP UP ALL OVER again to much heat. I used the CP SERIES with no problems AT ALL. So learning the film and making changes things are being solved. BUT NOW WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE IN A TEAR TWO OR FIVE on this change! i am making to give BETTER QUALITY FOR MY CUSTOMERS. ,I once changed to a film and manufacturer that had sold us tint that started perfect shade then after ONE YEAR TURNED CLEAR. I almost lost my business but all warranty work I absorbed the cost. Time will tell about your work you do. For years EVER CAR I TINT WILL BRING ME 10 MORE NEW CUSTOMERS. With NEW TECHNOLOGY in window film ut is worth it to me to give it a CHANCE with opportunity to improve. But again COST OF FILM ISN'T EVERYTHING

APPLICATION OF FILM IS EVERYTHING. Please post your experience with MaxPro. 

PS: I have had it on my own vehicles and LOVE IT AND A HUGE difference on HEAT REJECTION.

Guest I love Max Pro

I use to use only Llumar window film for 15 years. Then heard that max pro had a lifetime warranty and it is similar to Llumar so tried it and loved it. I have been using it for over 8 years and they stand behind their product and have had no problems that the company didn't take care of. 

On 11/25/2021 at 6:10 AM, florida tinter said:

max pro does take care of the warrantees ....as long as you continue to purchase their films.....I got tired of re-doo's so switched and that ended their warranty for me ....no more credits ...they cut me off .....

im not the only one with this issue

What film from them are you using? Carbon and Ceramic?