Perforated vinyl for day/night privacy application?

This is usually a difficult issue with window film.  Night time privacy.  I have an emergency dispatch center that wants day/night privacy while being able to see out.  I've installed perforated vinyl graphics on vehicle windows before and thought about trying it for this commercial application.  Going on 3 layers of bullet-proof glass and using just a white.  Looking for some thoughts on this application if anyone has run into it before.  Whether to use 50/50 or 70/30.  What brand/line of vinyl for best durability and longevity?  Not had my hands on this stuff a lot, or at all for that matter for commercial use.  Looking for a more experienced opinion.  Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

as with it all for this privacy effect...brighter light on the mirror side.  They need to have the outside very well lit, PERIOD as well as the inside dimmer....

Been around bars back in the day that simply had very dark black film on the doors and bright lights on the canopy in front...could see out but not in...but it was pretty dim inside...was a bar!

No real solution for day and night time privacy while retaining vision out.

Best solution I have found is a day time privacy film( take your pick) and overlay a band of frost as far up the window pane as you need to for night time privacy. Of course you lose vision through the frost, but it is what it is.

Archived