bad cuts, short doors, wrong curves

Guest Derek Medeiros

Guest birdman

no offense, but if every pattern has a large issue, that sounds like a setting is wrong. i wouldn't think that pc would have no correct patterns and still be in business. i personally have no experience with pc so i can't comment on the patterns myself. i do know that i've used film design for 5 years now and the only issues i've encountered have been when i use the short patterns (which i always used to use) they seem to be just a little too short, so i've switched to cutting long only and everything is back to perfect. (not sure if they got a new designer or what happened) but also, imho, film designs customer service is unrivaled. i think you could call brett with a coffee machine problem and he'd do everything he could to help you. :twocents

hope you get everything figured out, and if something fixes it please let us know.

I m leaving tinttek soon in 15 days. Top edge mostly  s horrible especially. I tinted the Parasade the other day. It was 1-1/2 “ short at the bottom. Email them and never got a reply when you report a problem. It s a not complain   It s helping the company to improve.