Mazda 6 2015 - Bitten!!!

Rjsi

All this damage to the Mazdas exterior trim and not once have I seen anyone recommend heating up the crease from the inside. Don't get me wrong, I have had my share of replacing things I've damaged from a heat gun. Next time you have an issue, use you hard card or Lil Chizzler and press down the crease/finger almost all the way to the edge of the film. Hold it there and run your heat gun over the area for a couple seconds on the side of the glass where the film is. Back off a little with your hard card and then try slamming it down. Works almost all of the time with me. Good thing to try if you are dealing with front roll ups that have laminated glass. 

Is a rookie mistake, after replacing the customers door trim I got 3 more sales lead that will get done this weekend.  I can't complain, learn something new, lost a little $, but earned a satisfy referral, what else can I ask for?   

Thanks for the advise Ocalatinter, 

All this damage to the Mazdas exterior trim and not once have I seen anyone recommend heating up the crease from the inside. Don't get me wrong, I have had my share of replacing things I've damaged from a heat gun. Next time you have an issue, use you hard card or Lil Chizzler and press down the crease/finger almost all the way to the edge of the film. Hold it there and run your heat gun over the area for a couple seconds on the side of the glass where the film is. Back off a little with your hard card and then try slamming it down. Works almost all of the time with me. Good thing to try if you are dealing with front roll ups that have laminated glass. 

Is a rookie mistake, after replacing the customers door trim I got 3 more sales lead that will get done this weekend.  I can't complain, learn something new, lost a little $, but earned a satisfy referral, what else can I ask for?   

Thanks for the advise Ocalatinter, 

I hope it helps. Good Luck!

Archived