New people moving into my area, LOL

There is a new guy that moved into my area that is doing jobs for $79 

This car is a brand new 2015 Lacrosse.. WTF!!!  needless to say, I left my business card for the owner to call me. 

I am going flush him out!!!!!  put out good quality or GTFO!!!

E9A92342-3778-4919-811F-912BF2D3130B_zps

98137736-5BBF-4F2E-A1ED-3D227B2A54C5_zps

Is Florida, is everywhere, even up there where you're at... the good the bad is everywhere.   

Go to the flea market, $79 jobs on Madico, 2 immigrants 'no offense' to anyone - hack your car in 40 mins, their cars line up every weekend, they work right there in the wind and on a gravel parking lot.  

If you are like me, you stand out with your work and that's what I am aiming to do, learn it, do it well, or do it again until is right.... 

Is Florida, is everywhere, even up there where you're at... the good the bad is everywhere.   

Go to the flea market, $79 jobs on Madico, 2 immigrants 'no offense' to anyone - hack your car in 40 mins, their cars line up every weekend, they work right there in the wind and on a gravel parking lot.  

If you are like me, you stand out with your work and that's what I am aiming to do, learn it, do it well, or do it again until is right.... 

Your right, it is everywhere! Luckily I stood back and watched the guy that started me tinting go and do the flee market thing. I still BS with him once and a while, but I realize I do things a lot better than him. I don't have to work as hard to make more money. Happy Tinting!

Archived