Hot female tinter wanted

:facepalm2  So many ways to respond to that, but I'll try to stick to the high road....

Rocky, Master, Fox, Wiz and Lock, thank you for proving that not all men are MORONS :beer

To the OP, there are many hot female tinters, but I feel safe in saying that you have little chance of ever meeting one. :loser (BTW I've never used that emoticon before, but it feels appropriate)

Edited by TeeDub

:facepalm2  So many ways to respond to that, but I'll try to stick to the high road....

Rocky, Master, Fox, Wiz and Lock, thank you for proving that not all men are MORONS :beer

To the OP, there are many hot female tinters, but I feel safe in saying that you have little chance of ever meeting one. :loser (BTW I've never used that emoticon before, but it feels appropriate)

Hey TeeDub, loser of a post to meet you under I agree.

You must be one of the original Aussie TintDuder's on here, I have seen many of your older posts.

Good to 'meet' you, the Aussie section must look totally different to you these days, but we are all a pretty tight knit bunch that share many local issues on and off TD.

Glad to see your back :thumb