2014 Nissan Sentra door trim.

coast2coasttinting

The new Sentra can be very easy car. Only to pull the panels you have to remove the trim around the inner handle. The best way I have found to do this without causing any nicks to the edges is an old pink chizzler card. Insert it between the silver trim and door handle cup. Use it to unclip the silver trim.

20140814_140450_zpsw69hmmzs.jpg

The new Sentra can be very easy car. Only to pull the panels you have to remove the trim around the inner handle. The best way I have found to do this without causing any nicks to the edges is an old pink chizzler card. Insert it between the silver trim and door handle cup. Use it to unclip the silver trim.

20140814_140450_zpsw69hmmzs.jpg

I wish this was posted last week, I bugered up the first one I did. Thank you for sharing though.

I have ment to for over a month. Just kept forgetting to snap a pic. Works great on the sentra and brand new rogue.

Good to know!

I use to use a pick, but would make a spot now and then, barley noticeable. So tried this one day about a month back and I have yet to mark up another one.

:broken

Great post man!

:cool

Doesn't anyone use the search on here ? I've done a thread on this exact senereo in great detail with pics . DAYUM! :lol

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?/topic/72338-2013-Sentra

C2C even commented on it haha. Granted you didn't say anything about the chizzler.

I do remember it now. :lol

Try the chizzler TW beats the hell out of using a pick or small screwdriver.

Also TW if you or Ric want to combine the 2 threads please do so. I can't figure out how to from my phone. :thumb

Also TW if you or Ric want to combine the 2 threads please do so. I can't figure out how to from my phone. :thumb

We are both on phones :lol

The best I could come up with on tapatalk is to move it to the Nissan section

Edited by TintWizard