Does FormulaOne Pinnacle color match stock privacy glass?

Guest Wibby

I am heavily leaning towards installing FormulaOne Pinnacle in the front windows of my 14 Subaru Outback? Will keep the rear factory privacy glass alone. Most likely will be doing 30% or 35%. I am less concered about the % matching, and more about the color tone. WIth the Pinnacle being Charcoal color, will this match ok with the stock privacy glass? I beleive the privacy glass is 19% or so.

Does FormulaOne Pinnacle color match stock privacy glass? Suggestion on 30% or 35%

Thank you. 

I am heavily leaning towards installing FormulaOne Pinnacle in the front windows of my 14 Subaru Outback? Will keep the rear factory privacy glass alone. Most likely will be doing 30% or 35%. I am less concered about the % matching, and more about the color tone. WIth the Pinnacle being Charcoal color, will this match ok with the stock privacy glass? I beleive the privacy glass is 19% or so.

Does FormulaOne Pinnacle color match stock privacy glass? Suggestion on 30% or 35%

Thank you.

Where is the vehicle registered at? Will the 30 still be legal? If so, go with the 30. I'll try to post a picture or 2 later when I have more time of some vehicles I have done with the Pinnacle 30 on the fronts to come close to matching the privacy glass in the rear. Are you sure the rear windows are metering out at 19%? Seems kinda dark for a Subaru.

Hi

Thank you for the reply. Pictures would be great.

I am more worried about color matching than tint % matching. I am in Washington State. Factory tint is 19% or 20%, I think. Not totally sure.

Archived