Fancy Vision Strips

Hey guys, if you could please help me out.

A nice job for solar film, but they also want me to r&r  the compliance strips (100mm).

Only thing is, "please price this for us, and we want something fancy, a bit different. We dont know what though so could you design something for us and well have a look at what we want....."

seriously.....

For a hotel, main lobby entrance and bar/restaurant......

I was even thinking a long line of text with words that would be relevant to the area in the bar or a nice pattern that is subtle.... 

Something for the lobby? i got no idea......

But they need it yesterday of course...

Any pics of any vision strips someone else has done that wasnt just a band? anything?

Thanks again guys

Hey guys, if you could please help me out.

A nice job for solar film, but they also want me to r&r the compliance strips (100mm).

Only thing is, "please price this for us, and we want something fancy, a bit different. We dont know what though so could you design something for us and well have a look at what we want....."

seriously.....

For a hotel, main lobby entrance and bar/restaurant......

I was even thinking a long line of text with words that would be relevant to the area in the bar or a nice pattern that is subtle....

Something for the lobby? i got no idea......

But they need it yesterday of course...

Any pics of any vision strips someone else has done that wasnt just a band? anything?

Thanks again guys

ring Mitch !

A few words of advice. Do not give them more than 4 or 5 options. And set a design fee up front so you are not spending hours and hours of your time providing mock ups for someone who does not know what they want. We charge 95.00 per hour to design and it is a 4 hr minimum charge.

A few words of advice. Do not give them more than 4 or 5 options. And set a design fee up front so you are not spending hours and hours of your time providing mock ups for someone who does not know what they want. We charge 95.00 per hour to design and it is a 4 hr minimum charge.

:yeah :yeah

Archived