Anyone else having problems with Lulu brand?

In my 30 plus years of tinting I've seen some weird stuff happen with window film but as long as your distributor stands behind there warranty you want to stick with them, unless the problems keep continuing.  I was using a film a few years ago that they changed the glue thickness on and it kept rolling off the bottoms of back windows, even though they knew the problem they wouldn't fix it so I changed who I used. I don't think lulu is in any way like this, Btw I don't use lulu so I don't want you to think its a plug. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got another roll yesterday of ATR that started getting the "orange peel" look again ONCE I got down to the last 30% of the roll. they always credit me hassle free which is good but my preference would be for it not to happen at all .

This was part of a batch I bought last year when I noticed it more so hopefully it's been fixed by now when I reorder

The orange peel has slowed down for me, but I've been seeing some random pits, and the occasional SR problem during install. At least I can still confirm they are still issuing partial refunds with no questions asked. Not sure how long this could last before they realize where the problems are originating from.  :?

Archived