llumar price levels

Guest jamster

No sir mikemn.

Called back to make sure because my wife called first. Also I have not met one shop here that has Llumar. So I think the distributor in CO just sells to best buy

I sold the crap out of llumar in Chicago just because of the name. Not one person has requested it here in a year. So its not just me.

I have the guys name in my notes. I tryed llumar again and they just forwarded me back to the CO reps mail. Lol

I tried to used Llumar a few years ago.. Had a similar experience... They were really difficult to deal with and not very willing to do business with anyone new...

Their loss.. Plenty of other good films available on the market.... :twocents

It could depend on the area you are in and the distributor you are dealing with.  :dunno

:yeah And, negotiate pricing, make your case, show your potential in hard (paper) facts and not words.

I heard the least price list is a code p10 or something like that and they go up to p30 . That might be pre kodak though ! 

Everyone sells like Walmart these days, the more you buy, the lower the price point. Again negotiate and show facts.

Look for dates on price lists, usually the day on the list is the price level. 

:drevil

:yeah But not so much. LLumar has a buy in and price point set to protect surrounding dealers. Sounds more like those able to sell at $40 more per roll than the guy down street and out purchase the guy down the street after the fact, would have a good case for them lowering the price. Natural selection, the strongest survive; sad   :sad but mostly true.

they are offering me a price level that they say is the lowest but from another llumar dealer his cost on atr is about $40 less and he is doing less volume than me . 

How long has he been a Llumar dealer............. ?

Is he also a Vista Dealer ................ ?

:yeah

Why would they lie to you. They want to sell it just as bad as people want to buy it.

This is not true. I have tryed to buy llumar in SoCo and they said 10,000 minimum buy in. So that's not wanting to sell %&$#.

$2500

I tried to used Llumar a few years ago.. Had a similar experience... They were really difficult to deal with and not very willing to do business with anyone new...

Their loss.. Plenty of other good films available on the market.... :twocents

Old Solutia regime deposed today. :lol

So I was complaining about this to one of the corporate shops I work for and the owner said he was told 10,000 buy in and 5,000 every quarter. Lmao I think the distributer needs his own stock of film and wants one of us to buy it.

Again just to those who say they sell film why wouldn't they..... I don't know why but here they won't.

Also in Chicago I didn't have any buy in I just bought a few rolls at a time why is it different here?

Archived