Which films install the fastest

I instantly would think any ceramic would take along time to install due to the slow shrink

I have seen multiple times from you claiming that "ceramic" films are harder to install. Do you really know how to tint? I use a ceramic film that shrinks just as fast as my dyed film and have no issues with it. I'm thinking you know a lot about the "Cheap and Nasty"  

I instantly would think any ceramic would take along time to install due to the slow shrink

I have seen multiple times from you claiming that "ceramic" films are harder to install. Do you really know how to tint? I use a ceramic film that shrinks just as fast as my dyed film and have no issues with it. I'm thinking you know a lot about the "Cheap and Nasty"
lol

Anyone ever notice when doing FG all day, you'll blow through all the windows until you get to the last 3 or 4 of the day and they seem to take forever? I was discussing this phenomenon with a couple tinters not too long back on a big job. Seemed I wasn't the only one.... :crazy

Totally agree with that. I can be flying thru a job, everything going good... and then it's like the last few take three times as long. 

Fun fun!

Guest matriXtints

Anyone ever notice when doing FG all day, you'll blow through all the windows until you get to the last 3 or 4 of the day and they seem to take forever? I was discussing this phenomenon with a couple tinters not too long back on a big job. Seemed I wasn't the only one.... :crazy

Totally agree with that. I can be flying thru a job, everything going good... and then it's like the last few take three times as long. 

Fun fun!

mines the first 3 as well  :lol

Archived