Suggestions please

Thanks for all of the replies.  

So, a few things we found out when the client came in....car was a gold honda accord with tan interior, their new car is toyota camry black with gray interior.  

His interior temperature read higher than my black on black Rav4 that had been in the sun all morning...but I have 30% Pinnacle and AirBlue80 on my windshield.  Client has 40% Pinnacle and no AirBlue.  The customer "thinks" the classic film that was on the first vehicle was a 30%...

So we pretty much explained all of the variables, showed a few examples and the client seemed to be satisfied....Maybe I can talk them into coming back for the AirBlue80  :thumb

LOL @ Smartie! :lol

Would be a nice outcome if you did get them for the AB.

There is always more to the story in these cases, we don't argue over the phone either, "just bring it in and let's figure it out."

Well done Becky.

So, a few things we found out when the client came in....car was a gold honda accord with tan interior, their new car is toyota camry black with gray interior.  

His interior temperature read higher than my black on black Rav4 that had been in the sun all morning...but I have 30% Pinnacle and AirBlue80 on my windshield.  Client has 40% Pinnacle and no AirBlue.  The customer "thinks" the classic film that was on the first vehicle was a 30%...

So we pretty much explained all of the variables, showed a few examples and the client seemed to be satisfied....Maybe I can talk them into coming back for the AirBlue80  :thumb

There is always more to the story in these cases, we don't argue over the phone either, "just bring it in and let's figure it out."

Well done Becky.

Crap!! We are not supposed to argue over the phone? :phone  Thats how my wife and I figure things out.

Well done Becky.

Crap!! We are not supposed to argue over the phone? :phone  Thats how my wife and I figure things out.

:lol that's called phone sex Ocalas.....usually ends when you tell each other to fuck off and hang up.

Well done Becky.

:lol that's called phone sex Ocalas.....usually ends when you tell each other to f**k off and hang up.

Your right!  :lol

Archived