Wrapping rims

Hi! I am new to wrapping and have never done this before, but i have read slot about wrapping and looked alot on videos. Now to my question.

Can this be done in one pice?

yqyra4a8.jpg

I have tryed a few times but the film gets to " stressed in the end so it crack, and you also see throu it. Personaly i start to think it. Cant be done in one pice. This is the result i get

adatytup.jpg

The best try, close i think but not there yet :-(

resebuma.jpg

Just one more question based on the answer, if there was no tension in the film, would it still come off becouse of the heat from the breaks Or would it stay on the rims?

It would stay, but you could end up having cracks or splits in the material from the heat causing it to tighten up and shrink. You would be surprised on how hot the wheels get while driving around town and braking at every traffic light. 

Plasti dip and done

Plastidipp dont stand degreasers what i have understand?

Since i am trying to pic wrapping and tinting up to my small carcare buissniss aside of my fulltime job :)

Just one more question based on the answer, if there was no tension in the film, would it still come off becouse of the heat from the breaks Or would it stay on the rims?

It would stay, but you could end up having cracks or splits in the material from the heat causing it to tighten up and shrink. You would be surprised on how hot the wheels get while driving around town and braking at every traffic light.

Thank you! :-)

This i like with informative answers :)

Archived