Rolling large arched windows

So i reverse rolled a large arched window yesterday 92(w)x42(h) well i should say aTtempted to. I rolled it tight with liner in. Maybe i did this wrong but i rolled side to side. I climb up on the scaffolding and attempt to unroll. Quickly realize that i have to unroll about half way to get the film to sit inside the window. Some how or another i managed to get the film on there but it wasn't what I'd call a successful reverse roll. Is really like to master this technique being i work alone most of the time. Thanks

I do the same thing. When I do those I tape the top to frame so it has a better chance of staying.

Widest I've done was a 58" high x 12 footer over double double doors . What fun with people that don't understand why the barriers are there and go under the ladder.

Got tempted a couple of times to accidentally drop a scraper.

if you have a handy adjacent wall, you can treat them like a car window, trim to size and use the wall as a peel board.

I do the same thing. When I do those I tape the top to frame so it has a better chance of staying.

Widest I've done was a 58" high x 12 footer over double double doors . What fun with people that don't understand why the barriers are there and go under the ladder.

Had this happen to me recently as well Fox.

Up on ladders in a chemist shop, the brain dead morons were pushing aside the bollards and safety mesh barrier and wet floor signs I had set up as an exclusion zone to get to their favourite bottle of shampoo under the ladder I was working on.

I regard them as fair game for a blast with the Corny hose Fox, throwing an Olfa at 'em just seemed a little extreme at the time -  but only because Olfas are expensive :lol

if you have a handy adjacent wall, you can treat them like a car window, trim to size and use the wall as a peel board.

Up on ladders in a chemist shop, the brain dead morons were pushing aside the bollards and safety mesh barrier and wet floor signs I had set up as an exclusion zone to get to their favourite bottle of shampoo under the ladder I was working on.

I regard them as fair game for a blast with the Corny hose Fox, throwing an Olfa at 'em just seemed a little extreme at the time - but only because Olfas are expensive :lol

:lol

Ya know Daz, next time I'm gonna spray em.... And it'll be your fault :pirate

Reverse roll from the large side and it will get smaller as you go. Easy fit.

Up on ladders in a chemist shop, the brain dead morons were pushing aside the bollards and safety mesh barrier and wet floor signs I had set up as an exclusion zone to get to their favourite bottle of shampoo under the ladder I was working on.

I regard them as fair game for a blast with the Corny hose Fox, throwing an Olfa at 'em just seemed a little extreme at the time - but only because Olfas are expensive :lol

:lol

Ya know Daz, next time I'm gonna spray em.... And it'll be your fault :pirate

I try not to spray potential customers where possible... The customer's overly friendly cat however... That's fair game! [emoji48]

Archived