Rolling large arched windows

ahahaha! ultra, i actually have sprayed a dog before...... motherfu&&er just sat there starring at me.... was one of those scottish dogs off the chum ad..... that was hilarious!

OMG.. That is just sick.. What sick person would spray a dog? You must be a roosters supporter?

On the other hand.. I have sprayed so many cats it is not funny... They sometimes try and crawl against my legs, then I just give them a taste of the JJ from my JR and they don't bother me again.. It is all is the best interest of not getting cat hair into my customers jobs.. Also, I get satisfaction from spraying over spoiled cats with my spray bottle..  :skit 

I did these a few weeks ago and I back rolled them but I did rough cut them first and when I install I start with the tall side and roll to the left or right so when I get to the end i have a smaller piece to work with 

https://www.facebook.com/solaradvanatgetint/photos/a.747732155294471.1073741831.174674699266889/747732168627803/?l=c48761c0b6

Arch windows I will take the film right after pulling it from the box and fold it and fold it in half the width of the window and trim the corners off so they don't piss me off and by falling..when applying it I reverse from left to right..hope that helps..

Archived