I found it in 44tools $22.95 13oz can. Looked in a old 2008 SGT catalog 13oz can was $8.50. Are people buying that much of it they had to raise the price for (Supply and demand) or are they just sticking it to us?

Guest r3ckl1ss

Check at motorcycle shops a dealership and a independent shop I both worked for carried it and it was about $11.00 a can n that was about 4 months ago. I have to say plexis is a great product worked great on plastics,plexi, and painted surfaces

I got 3 or 4 cans of this about 3 years ago. Works really well on plexiglass and tint. I went to order some more the other day and the price is almost tripled in price? Can someone tell me the best place to buy it ?

I can tell you first hand because we sell it at Interwest Tools that the price from Plexus has went up by almost triple in the past couple of years. I know that the product is petroleum based, and the cost to make it has increased, but 300% in just 3-4 years is a huge increase. It is a great product that I love to use on window tint. I stopped using it on ppf as some testing we did shows that it can contribute to the yellowing of ppf if used to clean it over time. Plexus has petroleum distillates and it actually is yellow in color. If you look at the nozzle or rim of the can on a can that has been used you can see the yellow discoloration. This being used on ppf has the same effect over time, so I would no longer reccomend it for that purpose.

Yes ,I have a shop and would very interested in a contact or some more info on this. I searched google and the lowest price I found was on 44tools?

Yeah, they must still have a bit that they bought at the old cost. We are a little more per can. However, you may want to aslo factor in shipping. We are a flat $5.00 freight to anywhere in the contiguous US for any size order, and most people get their shipment in 1-2 days. Just saying, you may save a couple bucks a can and give it right back in freight costs. Let us know. We would love the opportunity to earn your business.

Guest r3ckl1ss

Most of your local motorcycle shops carry it and I want to say it was a maxima oil rep that was supplying both the shops I worked for

Not sure were your located at but if you have a cycle gear near you they carry it as well

Archived