Blurry/Distorted tint problem

Guest Kody021

I would say bad roll of film as well. As has been said they probably cut all doors with another roll and ran out so used a new (bad) roll on driver door. When you took it back they redid it with same (bad)roll. That would explain why the other doors turned out well.

I wonder how many other cars they used the bad roll on. Sounds like they will have a few unhappy customers.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wickedly distorted.  :eye

Funny, no one has mentioned that just because the shop says it's llumar doesn't necessarily translate into being so.

As a concerned customer I'd give llumar a call and provide the batch number of the film used to see if there are issues with the run. 

Guest Kody021

I talked with the manager and he said he is going to call lumar tomorrow and see what they have to say..... So I guess we will see, thanks for all the input, I'll let y'all know something when I hear something.

Well.... Of all the millions of feet of film produced you are the lucky recipient of a bad run.... It happens even to the best of the best... The manufacture will get it sorted :thumb

Go buy a lottery ticket! Be it good or bad... You've got luck !

Archived