Hello from Japan

Hi,

I worked at a tint shop back in the day. Thought about doing it myself for several years, but never got around to it. Ended up starting a T-Shirt printing business and am using the money from that to start my tint shop. My plan is to do some free work to get back in practice and get the name out.

I have noticed a lot has changed such as nano, removal, plotters and the like.

I'm having problems finding good tint. Japan has very thin film that is not very forgiving. Still looking around for a good vender in China, Singapore, Taiwan, and Korea and yes Japan. If anyone know of a good vender from Asia please let me know!

Glad to be back in the business, and hope to learn a lot!

RK

Hi,

I worked at a tint shop back in the day. Thought about doing it myself for several years, but never got around to it. Ended up starting a T-Shirt printing business and am using the money from that to start my tint shop. My plan is to do some free work to get back in practice and get the name out.

I'm having problems finding good tint. Japan has very thin film that is not very forgiving. Still looking around for a good vender in China, Singapore, Taiwan, and Korea and yes Japan. If anyone know of a good vender from Asia please let me know!

RK

You could speak to Kieran Bird from Suntek Australia who has been setting up Asian countries like Thailand, China etc to install and distribute film.

Devil

Try filmtack hp series it's cost effective has a poor adhesive and scratches easy but shrinks well installs well

What kind of advise is that? 

Thank you, Ocalastinter

Hi,

RK

You could speak to Kieran Bird from Suntek Australia who has been setting up Asian countries like Thailand, China etc to install and distribute film.

Devil

Devil, I'm in contact with her. Her marketing skill are good, but I'm a small shop and not pulling her interest.

Try filmtack hp series it's cost effective has a poor adhesive and scratches easy but shrinks well installs well

What kind of advise is that?

Thank you, Ocalastinter

Hi,

RK

Devil

Devil, I'm in contact with her. Her marketing skill are good, but I'm a small shop and not pulling her interest.

Kieran Bird is a HE, just FYI. You may have spoken to one of the helpful ladies in the office. You can also try Howard at Express Window Films (EWF) who regularly posts on TD. They distribute world wide.

Archived