New Technology?

Hard to believe but no new technology there... Just a Russian born dude living in Orange NSW flogging off either Enerlogic (VEP) or Ecolux..

My guess is a former Pink bats (Roofing insulation) "expert" trying to make a quick buck from something he knows nothing about.

Mind you... It is an educated guess...

The nice looking gal is always an eye catcher.. You will find in 99.999999% of cases when you get a pretty face and very little info you can bet that you are about to get your pants pulled down..

Oh.. I mean get ripped off... :cool

The nice looking gal is always an eye catcher.. You will find in 99.999999% of cases when you get a pretty face and very little info you can bet that you are about to get your pants pulled down..

I can live with that :D

:lol

I'm sorry.....what was she selling??     :drool

:lol

I'm sorry.....what was she selling??     :drool

post-35046-0-67337100-1409991375_thumb.p

Hard to believe but no new technology there... Just a Russian born dude living in Orange NSW flogging off either Enerlogic (VEP) or Ecolux..

Nah, just the old "Spray On" gunk that window film made obsolete back in the 70's ......rehashed for the new millennium with the "Nano" buzz word now in the mix. :lol

Hmmmmm, I'm going to watch it again befor forming a opinion

Cheers

So how many times now have you watched it Stan ??? :lol

The vid only tells you that it is "Tintless" technology .....and she is freezing her Tints off :D

You have to go to the site to find out it's just a flow coat...and they also do walls and roofs as well.

There's been a real resurgence of this lately it seems.

Archived