Window Film Expos in Australia?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys, does anyone know if there are Trade Show Expos for window film/tools and the like?

We see the USA lead the way with expos like SEMA but I've never seen anything like that in AU (would be sick).

The bottom has fallen out of the wholesale market here in Aus. The only company that seems to have money to burn is MEP. Recently buying up another franchise to compete with the other franchises they already run.

I did run a training day in Sydney 2 weeks ago, and it was a good gathering, and I believe the people that came went away with lots more ammo for their businesses.. I will be flying to Melbourne on Saturday and we are running a second training day there and expect around 15 businesses to attent.

Then I will be flying to the Gold Coast in October and will be hosting a training day there.. I am expecting around 25-30 professional tinting businesses to attend on the day. Then I am back to Perth in early November to run the training day there. Training involves aftermarket products and vehicle protection solutions to add as options to independent tinting shops to allow them to compete with aftermarket companies and franchised stores that are owned by aftermarket companies.

By December there will be over 100 certified installers, and we have already seen at least 1 independent tinter start offering aftermarket services directly to a dealership under their own contract. Many more to come :)

I will be hosting a large event at Perth in April next year. Should be great.

Hi Guys, does anyone know if there are Trade Show Expos for window film/tools and the like?

We see the USA lead the way with expos like SEMA but I've never seen anything like that in AU (would be sick).

The bottom has fallen out of the wholesale market here in Aus. The only company that seems to have money to burn is MEP. Recently buying up another franchise to compete with the other franchises they already run.

I did run a training day in Sydney 2 weeks ago, and it was a good gathering, and I believe the people that came went away with lots more ammo for their businesses.. I will be flying to Melbourne on Saturday and we are running a second training day there and expect around 15 businesses to attent.

Then I will be flying to the Gold Coast in October and will be hosting a training day there.. I am expecting around 25-30 professional tinting businesses to attend on the day. Then I am back to Perth in early November to run the training day there. Training involves aftermarket products and vehicle protection solutions to add as options to independent tinting shops to allow them to compete with aftermarket companies and franchised stores that are owned by aftermarket companies.

By December there will be over 100 certified installers, and we have already seen at least 1 independent tinter start offering aftermarket services directly to a dealership under their own contract. Many more to come :)

I will be hosting a large event at Perth in April next year. Should be great.

A hell of a lot more useful to any switched on tinter than just another manny's event to push the corporate spiel.

The UltraPack is one hell of a product GTS, and a real credit to you for putting it all together. It's definitely one of those things that you ask why didn't someone do this years ago?

Anyone with any nous could easily double their business with this addition. I'll take that any day over just another film being released. Used your pack today to turn a $400 tint into a $1400 job, seems like a no brainier to me.

Kicking goals for the small guys....good on ya GTS.

The gathering earlier in the year was great, I would say Australia's best tinters were there.

couldn't agree more

I certainly don't like to blow my own trumpet... But if somebody is going to hand me a trumpet.. Well.. I'm going to give it a crack  :thumb 

The gathering earlier in the year was great, I would say Australia's best tinters were there.

couldn't agree more

I certainly don't like to blow my own trumpet... But if somebody is going to hand me a trumpet.. Well.. I'm going to give it a crack :thumb
Wow, I just had the biggest wave of deja vu... again

Archived