My philosophy

I turned 40 a few weeks ago and it got me thinking. Dam I've been tinting for more than half my life. I love that I never stop learning. I love the fact that I look forward to getting up every morning and chasing the $$$$$$$$$. I also think it's ok to tell anyone who'll listen how good I am but have never been afraid to ask if I'm not sure either.

I have never been selfish in sharing and teaching what I do. I find it funny but I call guy's I've taught my sons and guy's they've taught my grand kids.

This is just a bit of advice for guys that haven't been around for too long. Never burn bridges. Always be nice to your trainees( you might end up working for them one day). Look after your back and knees. Tgats my rant. Cheers

I turned 40 a few weeks ago and it got me thinking. Dam I've been tinting for more than half my life. I love that I never stop learning. I love the fact that I look forward to getting up every morning and chasing the $$$$$$$$$. I also think it's ok to tell anyone who'll listen how good I am but have never been afraid to ask if I'm not sure either.

I have never been selfish in sharing and teaching what I do. I find it funny but I call guy's I've taught my sons and guy's they've taught my grand kids.

This is just a bit of advice for guys that haven't been around for too long. Never burn bridges. Always be nice to your trainees( you might end up working for them one day). Look after your back and knees. Tgats my rant. Cheers

Good advice ! :beer

This is just a bit of advice for guys that haven't been around for too long. Never burn bridges. Always be nice to your trainees( you might end up working for them one day). Look after your back and knees. Thats my rant. Cheers

Your unselfish acts are soon to be rewarded my friend!

See you Saturday :)

Archived