How dark is too dark?

I was curious what % most of you tinter's are using. When you have older customers that can't decide do you recommend a lighter tint  as their eyes are generally weaker and it would be easier for them to see at night. I find myself using 30% and 35% the most. Thanks for the input.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Net 35 all the time....I never stock 20 or less and never have.

That decision never affected sales to this day in my auto.

Devil

Pretty bold move not even stocking darker films Devil. Never once had anyone say, "Oh, I wanted something darker, but thanks." ?

You must be using some kind of Jedi mind trick.

Devil

Pretty bold move not even stocking darker films Devil. Never once had anyone say, "Oh, I wanted something darker, but thanks." ?

UT...On extremely rare and I mean super rare occasions it might happen but I graciously let them go to someone else.....and surprisingly they understand my passionate position on this after a little conversation.

I certainly would have lost count on how many I've converted over the years and to this present day.

Jedi Devil

Devil

UT...On extremely rare and I mean super rare occasions it might happen but I graciously let them go to someone else.....and surprisingly they understand my passionate position on this after a little conversation.

I certainly would have lost count on how many I've converted over the years and to this present day.

Jedi Devil

Understood. Don't know how many I've converted to 35% either, but as an example, I've done three cars in the last 2 weeks for the QLD Police Service in 5% because that's what the senior Srgt insisted on. Something about use as surveillance vehicles...

Archived