Chameleon car window film

The Chamaleon Film i tried earlier this year is a hideous Yellow from a certain angle looking out,  Remember BLU Blockers Shades on the Sell a Vision Comercials in the 80`s those stupid orange sunglasses, ?

Yea like looking out thro them :hot

and outside Reflective Blue looking head on, Yet from a angle sort of looks Clear,

VLT seems to be as stated, But to look at Mr PO PO is going to be tuggin your ass every Street he see`s you, Regardless of VLT,

as head on looks to dark, In UK Deffinately a MR Police officer Pull me over, My windshield is Tinted, Get your meter out,,,, and try and Fine me,,,,

Use for sunstrips nothing more, Personally,

This Tint Shouts a little to loud for full TINT in my opinion,

film shrinks ok, Obviously Thicker as multilayered,  Dont like the Yellow that you need to see through, but agree VLT is accurate, UNDECIDED on this T,B,H

Also the price of a 60" Full roll is Insane, Think going to go down well State side for the MTV rap Vids, maybe the wannabee Pushers and Dealers, Pimps etc and all that SHIAT other than that MEH

Not the Armani of the Tint world, more like the Walmart end,

but Hey,,, what ever floats your Boat

Think i done A reveiw here LOL,,,, but genuinely used and tried and my opionion, maybe others love it, but for me , NO

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone wants to buy a roll, I have a 60"x100' that was never used.  Cost was $600 shipped to me.  You can get it for $400 shipped to you.  It is not the heavy blue/green look, it is 75% shade so it is pretty clear with the effect showing at angles.

29234666394_c2d8ea4992_b.jpg

What brand is that? And if it meters out at 70% then can't get a ticket in NY

No brand, imported from China.

Hey Dynamic,

Just wondering if you have tested the product. I'm wondering if the adhesive is aggressive like llumar and if its easy to remove. I'm not interested in installing it on customers cars for legal reasons. But it may be  good for show purposes.

Thanks!

No, we brought it in since we have the film for the headlights, but never got around to doing it.  It has been sitting around already and not sure when we will get around to testing it so don't it to just sit on the shelf.  The manufacturer offers a 5 year warranty on it, but not sure how that would work out.

I put some in a clown's van in Grand Rapids Michigan a few years back....would not put it on a customers car ever.

When driving at nite, (what you see on the outside during the day) is what you see at nite every time you pass under a street light inside the vehicle, constant wave of color as you pass each light. If moving faster down a freeway with street light...like being on an old acid trip.

Cheers

Archived