Chameleon car window film

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No brand, imported from China.

Hey Dynamic,

Just wondering if you have tested the product. I'm wondering if the adhesive is aggressive like llumar and if its easy to remove. I'm not interested in installing it on customers cars for legal reasons. But it may be  good for show purposes.

Thanks!

I know a guy who sells it in the California bay area

he gets it from armolan, he sells a bunch of mixed stuff. the chameleon film is slowly catching on and as well as the chameleon headlight film. our new generation is sad :lol

yes its going back I met a film manu at sema 2016 sellng a very metallic looking film look liked flake in the film

he gets it from armolan, he sells a bunch of mixed stuff. the chameleon film is slowly catching on and as well as the chameleon headlight film. our new generation is sad :lol

yes its going back I met a film manu at sema 2016 sellng a very metallic looking film look liked flake in the film

Ah yes its a good company however that pearl i dont see it working as when its installed looks like it has a bunch of contamination :spit

Good Korean company though they need time to expand though

Ah yes its a good company however that pearl i dont see it working as when its installed looks like it has a bunch of contamination :spit

I'm sorry but what is the name of the company? I'm lost xD

I'm sorry but what is the name of the company? I'm lost xD

Not Telling you  :lol

Archived