Suntek's Industry Leading Customer Service Stikes Again

The rep here was very apologetic and did joke about not getting off to a good start with the product. Unfortunately the embarrassment of getting the customer in and sending their car home with nothing and then having them walk as it took too long to resolve can damage your business image. Imagine if that customer happened to be similar to the OP's customer. Just lucky the customer was understanding this time.

Once an Australian database is built and not one rep for the whole country im sure it will get better.

I totally agree about Suntek's high level of customer service.  Never a question asked when I have film with a flaw in it, they just  take care of me. (Every film out there has the occasional flaw...) Some companies have a hassle scenario for outlining the flaw, sending the film back, waiting for 'approval' to get a credit, and all that on top of the time wasted dealing with the film's flaws in the first place.  So far, with Suntek, it's very simple and quick.

Suntek is also the only company I know of that has had a REALLY nice dinner just for us, the installers at SEMA.  Wonderful meal and give-away's at the same time.  It's been at the Belagio for the last few years, but I understand it will be at the Venecian this year. November 5'th from 6:00 pm till 8:00 PM in the Delfino ballroom in the Congress Center on the 4'th floor. Highly recommended for good nom nom's, and I've always enjoyed visiting with other installers from around the country there.

Sorry to hear about the nightmare customer though... It's a worse cas scenario.  You had no control over getting the customer in the first place since the dealer sold the car after the install.  The customer was not local, so you couldn't re-do the job to their satisfaction, and also too trigger-happy to post up negative before the issue could be resolved.  I feel for you speed.

I've turned away 2 or 3 people that you could tell would be impossible to satisfy.  I'd rather them post a bad comment about me not doing work for them, then lying about film installation quality.

I'll be at the Suntek Dinner also.Might see you their Norm. Don't know what you look like,but I still might see you. Tell me what fits your description best?

Sorry boss, I'm not likely to be making Sema this year.  I try to skip every once in a while to keep from getting too board of the show.

No, a 991.

Any chance it being the 4S aero kit ? I have one coming in soon

No, its already been taken care of in Austin Texas by Sunbusters.  Nate did the install for them and haven't heard back from the customer.

Archived