worst F**** day

Yep. Got it and use it, came in handy with her too. As well as vehicle inspection forms and iPad photos of everything including personal belongings and odometer/ fuel gauge . Funny old world we live in now hey mate. :D

How long do you keep the evidence for before you delete it Rocky?

About the odometer....I had a customer reset the trip meter speedo to zero thinking I didn't know on a tishbox old Ford.

As if I was going to joy ride it whilst meters away the new Ferrari sat beside it in a corner. :piss

Some people....as if.

Devil

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. Got it and use it, came in handy with her too. As well as vehicle inspection forms and iPad photos of everything including personal belongings and odometer/ fuel gauge . Funny old world we live in now hey mate. :D

How long do you keep the evidence for before you delete it Rocky?

About the odometer....I had a customer reset the trip meter speedo to zero thinking I didn't know on a tishbox old Ford.

As if I was going to joy ride it whilst meters away the new Ferrari sat beside it in a corner. :piss

Some people....as if.

Devil

Yep, hard to believe you would want to joyride in a Ford Laser when the Italian Stallion is sitting there :lol

I save all the details including the inspection report and pics to the customers database file although in reality I find that if the customer hasn't complained of anything immediately or within the first day or two then they aren't likely to.

Archived