What's in your mobile toolbox??

You are going to get 5 bazillion different answers because each tinter likes a particular set of tools that works best for them and the film they use. There are multiple threads that are in the tools section that ask what are your top ten tools. I would suggest you look their for recommendations also. 

I think it would be far easier if you listed what is in your tool box and see what others recommend you should have also. We supply a very wide selection of tools and they all sell.

Trying to put together a mobile box and want to make sure I'm not missing something I need...

I agree with whitehog, the preffered tools vary with nearly every installer. We are asked all the time to offer a start-up kit at Interwest Tools, but I never have as I am not sure what to include in it. What would be perfect for one would not work at all for another. There are some god threads on this topic, but in the end you need to try a bunch of stuff and see what works for you and your situtaion. :twocents

I'm understand the preferences change as far as sprayer/squeegee/hard cards go...I'm interested in the sockets/wrenches/ext cord...etc stuff that you wouldn't think of until your on site and don't have something...

I carry a tool box with me also that has everything i need to take off door panels,rear decks,and mirrors.

I'm understand the preferences change as far as sprayer/squeegee/hard cards go...I'm interested in the sockets/wrenches/ext cord...etc stuff that you wouldn't think of until your on site and don't have something...

What you need depends on your style of tinting... Are you a tucker ? A panel puller ? A sweep puller ? Do you install all roll ups 50/50 ??? Tuff question to answer without knowing your style

basically everything I need to remove any door panel or back seat on a car or truck....

I have a roller stool for my old knees to relax.  A 1/4" impact with magnetic standard and metric nut driver bits as well as hex, phillips, and flat bits.  I have also recently picked up a folding "step stool" from harbor freight that is great for reaching the middle of back windows as well as the windshields.  Also is great for jacked up trucks to reach the roll downs.

Archived