has anyone bought tint from express window films?

Guest 94turboteggy621

Guest 94turboteggy621

hey all I'm new here i got some info from someone on this site and i checked out the website to order some film. i was wondering though what brand tint they sell on there i wanna know if its worth me buying a full roll of 60" by 100' I'm going to ask them if they can split it into 2 rolls for me as well.. any feedback will be great thanks! below is a screen shot of page.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why anyone can publicly search the site and get that information. Express window film is a legitimate film company. They have great films and awesome customer service. Check out their classic charcoal line. It is color stable and offers a lifetime warranty. You're not going to find to many complaints about them up here.

Guest 94turboteggy621

i actually just got off the phone with someone from 1800flimnow and he was telling me a lot about how about to order and what not. i checked film now.com and told me to check out the quick dry films there a little bit more then the first site i posted. Any feedback on that and what exactly the difference is between them?

Howard can go all into detail on that but what I know is true black is not color stable which means it could fade. I've used that film and it looks great. If they called me today and told me it was color stable I wouldn't use anything else. The classic charcoal (qdp) is a great film that doesn't fade and that's what I carry.

Howard can go all into detail on that but what I know is true black is not color stable which means it could fade. I've used that film and it looks great. If they called me today and told me it was color stable I wouldn't use anything else. The classic charcoal (qdp) is a great film that doesn't fade and that's what I carry.

I don't think color stable means no fade. Color stable usually means it will not turn purple. 

Archived