Looking for a good 70% film

Guest Digital designs

Guest Digital designs

Hey guys I am new here and at window tinting. I currently do vehicle graphics and wraps.

So I got a tint meter and have found out that my wifes car has 75% factory tint. 50% is the net legal limits on the front doors in virginia. I have got set up with Madico films but now see they don't offer a 70% film which I calculate that I will need if someone wants to stay legal and already has 75% factory tint.

I'm looking for suggestions on where I can find a good 70% film?

Also Madico reviews? Who else?

Welcome to the forum.

We offer a 70% in our Ultra series dyed color stable film. We will be adding a new 70% film in our Ceramic FX series that will be available this week. It will have an amazing 49% TSER. We are also working on a new 70% that will be more economical than the ceramic line but block more heat than dyed films. I am with SolarFX Window Films.

Guest Digital designs

I purchase 70% Ceramic from www.expresswindowfilms.com been installing it for almost five years, and the price is just right. Make sure to request Liner side out if ordered.

What series or line are you using from them? I was reading a post on here last night saying that they have good film. I'm looking for a classic black look

I purchase 70% Ceramic from www.expresswindowfilms.com been installing it for almost five years, and the price is just right. Make sure to request Liner side out if ordered.

What series or line are you using from them? I was reading a post on here last night saying that they have good film. I'm looking for a classic black look

You have a contact name there I can ask for?

I know you asked for 70% but I am using the ASWF Dimension 80% ceramic for windshields and I love it.  It has a good look and a high heat rejection rating.  Also it is rather price comparable to other ceramics.  It's works well for me.  

Guest Digital designs

It appears not many people carry a 70

Is the 70 listed on your website?

No, the new FX series 70% has not been put up on the website as of yet. Here is a listing of the specs:

VLT%  70

TSEt% 35

TSEa% 58

TSEr% 7

VLR%  7

UV Rejection >99

GR%  24

TSER% 48

Could you send me a sample of it?

I know you asked for 70% but I am using the ASWF Dimension 80% ceramic for windshields and I love it.  It has a good look and a high heat rejection rating.  Also it is rather price comparable to other ceramics.  It's works well for me.

Yea looking for 70 to get as dark as possible and still be legal in va with factory glass that is already 75

Is the 70 listed on your website?

No, the new FX series 70% has not been put up on the website as of yet. Here is a listing of the specs:

VLT% 70

TSEt% 35

TSEa% 58

TSEr% 7

VLR% 7

UV Rejection >99

GR% 24

TSER% 48

So is this film on the shelf ready to ship? If so please let me know. I will be needing some windshield film real soon.

Archived