QDP color change

Guest GreenCove

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah thanks Howard. I use more hp just purely down to up sell. And I wish qdp did a 10 or 15 otherwise I would more than likely just sell that.

Howard I can't seem to PM you... For prices and delivery, also to send you roll numbers

Howard keeps his PM system turned off so that all inquiries go to the same place, you can reach him at howard@buytint.com.

Guest monkeyboy

Thank you.

well, I spoke to Garware London and apparently USA has a charcoal grey tint for their market and are not given hp15 as an option. Europe market is charcoal colour tone and China is a more blue tone to the tint. So hp15 is garware film. He's going to see about the purple on hp5 and has been in good business relationship with the reseller in UK for garware films. I think we're trying to organise a little chat/meeting.

Funny setup for colour tones of tint but that is based on what each market area requires.

The same applies to rolls liner in or out. My hp is now liner in which I don't like... Some Europe suppliers prefer liner in so I could have just ended up with a box for them.

seems the logistics could do with great improvement as quality assurance is compromised. As I have a purple hp5 and grey hp10 and charcoal hp20

Archived