Express Window Films Question

Guest RockStarWindowTint

Guest RockStarWindowTint

I'm new here, I've been reading a lot on the forums about EWF, I got a few questions about there films.

I use SunTek HP right now and I'm being to not like there over priced tint,

My question is....

I'm in Az and does anyone know what EXF I should go with, that will not fade in the Az heat over time?

I'm looking to explore new window film suppliers, and as far as EWF, I like the reviews and other inputs on the quality of there tint.

Thanks again

Wellcome to the forum! EWF Sells many films. Standard film, which is not pricey at all but I don't think its color stable and not lifetime warranty. They also sell Global QDP which in their catalog or online is listed as Classic Charcoal 1.2, which is color stable and lifetime warranty, they also have their own great film which is called Classic Black, it is also color stable film.  Whatever you do, please do not buy the standard film, or the cheap film and expect it to last 5+ years or so :)

I would recommend you buy the Global QDP and even their Global Ceramic for upsale, and their Classic Black. Just give the team at EWF a call, and I'm sure they will answer all your questions.

Thanks for the input, I will diffidently give them a call and try there product.

You're welcome. I have been using their Global QDP, and their Classic Black for years. I live in CA where it gets up to 110 in summer, so its not as hot as AZ but its hot lol. Get yourself a heatbox,and up sell for Ceramic ;)

Guest RockStarWindowTint

Most of my customers are dealerships , and we all know how they work, I've tried to up sell ceramic film to them, there just not having it, for the price of SunTek's film & and the quality it has been lately my monthly profit is not like it used to be,

Most of my customers are dealerships , and we all know how they work, I've tried to up sell ceramic film to them, there just not having it, for the price of SunTek's film & and the quality it has been lately my monthly profit is not like it used to be,

yeah I know the feeling, I service five used car lots and they are cheap. But like mentioned, for the price of ST Standard film, you can get the QDP :)

Guest RockStarWindowTint

I never purchase any film that has standard on it, that's a problem waiting to happen, I purchase good quality film just so I know when I'm done with the job I won't get a call days later for a warranty job, I'll spend a little extra just so I know I'll make my customers happy, the extra money spent makes up in the long run,

i used suntek for about 2 yrs.....i was having the same top corner peeling issues that other people were having. the top 2 corners of backglasses would hang down a little right after install......it was happening on very simple back windows...on same exact model cars that it never happened to before with other suntek rolls. 

i decided to try QDP and the scratch coat is much better, it also seems to shrink slightly better.  havent had any problems so far with QDP

Archived