New J&J Formula sucks, as many of you know by now

FBO

So, I tried the Tint slime. I liked it, and it smells good. But, I noticed I had to add more then what I used to with the old J&J. A couple months back I tried the Walmart brand, it looks just like J&J and it's called EQUATE BABY SHAMPOO. Well, if you liked the old JJ, then you will like this brand, and it is cheaper. Give it a try :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I tried the Tint slime. I liked it, and it smells good. But, I noticed I had to add more then what I used to with the old J&J. A couple months back I tried the Walmart brand, it looks just like J&J and it's called EQUATE BABY SHAMPOO. Well, if you liked the old JJ, then you will like this brand, and it is cheaper. Give it a try :)

That's the main reason I stopped using slime. Went through it too fast, especially when making extra slip for extremely hot days. I've noticed no difference in j&j... Maybe I havnt gotten the new batch yet though.

Guest Derek Medeiros

why is tint slime so expensive over j&j? whats in tint slime to make it justify the price and make it better?

with that said, I use tint slime.. and I also go through it very fast, its not exactly cheap compared to store bought products

why is tint slime so expensive over j&j? whats in tint slime to make it justify the price and make it better?

with that said, I use tint slime.. and I also go through it very fast, its not exactly cheap compared to store bought products

Difference between plotter cut and custom cut patterns. One is custom made the other is mass produced.

Tint Slime, Baby Shampoo and Film On are all siblings in their chemistry make up. Two smell prettily and the third is benign in smell.

Archived